550 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 210-B
Fresno, CA 93710
Office: (559) 241-7515
Stay Connected on Social Media:
Serving Fresno County
True to the mission of the land grant universities, UC Agriculture and Natural Resources connects the power of UC research in agriculture, natural resources, nutrition and youth development with local communities to improve the lives of all Californians.
For over 100 years, our advisors, specialists, faculty and staff have been committed to:
- Connecting Californians to their University
- Leading the way to science-based solutions
- Providing information that is trustworthy and not biased
- Sharing research that is practical to use
- Addressing local concerns as part of the community
- Inviting the participation of concerned stakeholders
- Facilitating problem-solving and outreach to address the state’s toughest challenges
On-line registration is currently open to the public.
Continuing Education: 1.5 PCA and 3.5 CCA hours have been requested.
Questions? Contact George Zhuang |email: email@example.com | cell: 559.231.1143
Calendar of Events
|2024 SJV Grape Symposium||1/10/2024|
Down on the Farm with Tom Willey
Listen to Fresno/Madera Livestock Advisor Rebecca Ozeran on "Down on the Farm with Tom Willey!"
While one wily virus from wild nature boils on the front burner, food safety issues pitting domesticated animals against our salad plates still simmer. Two University of California extension agents recently weighed in on tainted greens from animal agriculture’s perspective, possibly a first. “Down on the Farm” host Tom Willey engages farm advisors Brooke Latack and Rebecca Ozeran on safer salads versus feel-good industry response.