550 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 210-B
Fresno, CA 93710
Office: (559) 241-7515
Fax: (559) 241-7539
Serving Fresno County
True to the mission of the land grant universities, UC Agriculture and Natural Resources connects the power of UC research in agriculture, natural resources, nutrition and youth development with local communities to improve the lives of all Californians.
For over 100 years, our advisors, specialists, faculty and staff have been committed to:
- Connecting Californians to their University
- Leading the way to science-based solutions
- Providing information that is trustworthy and not biased
- Sharing research that is practical to use
- Addressing local concerns as part of the community
- Inviting the participation of concerned stakeholders
- Facilitating problem-solving and outreach to address the state’s toughest challenges
Calendar of Events
We Deliver the Future!
The University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR) is a statewide network of campus based Agricultural Experiment Station researchers and Cooperative Extension specialists located on the Berkeley, Davis and Riverside campuses working collaboratively with county-based Cooperative Extension advisors located in 50 county offices throughout the state.
Select a County
Useful Resources During COVID-19 Pandemic
- This website can help agriculture producers get updates on USDA actions during the coronavirus emergency, including how to access certain services and programs and local Service Centers.
- This website has comprehensive information on all USDA announcements and actions related to the coronavirus emergency, as well as detailed FAQs.
- This website will be updated to provide the latest information related to the H2A visa program and processing of applications.
- This email is for folks who have questions, concerns, or suggestions about maintaining the food supply chain throughout this current situation.
- This email is for folks who have questions, concerns, or suggestions about ensuring kids and others have access to food and meals.
- This email is for folks who have questions, are experiencing problems, or need assistance with getting H2A workers during this coronavirus emergency.