550 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 210-B
Fresno, CA 93710
Office: (559) 241-7515
Fax: (559) 241-7539
Serving Fresno County
Welcome New County Director Karmjot Randhawa!
Welcome new County Director for Fresno, Madera, Kings and Tulare County; Karmjot Randhawa!
Karmjot received her BS and MS in research psychology at California State University, Fresno and received her MBA from Johns Hopkins University. She is also currently completing the Climate Change and Health Certification Program at Yale University. Please join us in welcoming Karmjot to the team!
Karmjot can be reached at 559-241-7514 and by email at email@example.com
True to the mission of the land grant universities, UC Agriculture and Natural Resources connects the power of UC research in agriculture, natural resources, nutrition and youth development with local communities to improve the lives of all Californians.
For over 100 years, our advisors, specialists, faculty and staff have been committed to:
- Connecting Californians to their University
- Leading the way to science-based solutions
- Providing information that is trustworthy and not biased
- Sharing research that is practical to use
- Addressing local concerns as part of the community
- Inviting the participation of concerned stakeholders
- Facilitating problem-solving and outreach to address the state’s toughest challenges
|2020 SJV Grape Symposium||1/8/2020|
We Deliver the Future!
The University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR) is a statewide network of campus based Agricultural Experiment Station researchers and Cooperative Extension specialists located on the Berkeley, Davis and Riverside campuses working collaboratively with county-based Cooperative Extension advisors located in 50 county offices throughout the state.