550 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 210-B
Fresno, CA 93710
Office: (559) 241-7515
Fax: (559) 241-7539
Serving Fresno County
Our Office is Temporarily Closed
CA-NSP Exam Registration Now Open
The California Nitrogen Management Specialty (CA-NSP) certification is for CCAs who work with nitrogen management planning services with clients within the state of California. This is the revamped version of the Nitrogen Management Program.
Registration for the August 2021 CA-NSP exam is now open through July 7. All exams are administered by remote proctor so you can take them from the comfort of your home or office on your computer. Schedule to take your exam any time between August 4 - 11, 2021.
You will need:
For more information on registration, study materials, performance objectives, please visit the CA-NSP Specialty page or click the button below.
If you have any questions, please contact your CCA representative.
Registration ends July 7, 2021.
If you have already registered for the upcoming exam, please disregard this message.
Down on the Farm with Tom Willey
Listen to Fresno/Madera Livestock Advisor Rebecca Ozeran on "Down on the Farm with Tom Willey!"
While one wily virus from wild nature boils on the front burner, food safety issues pitting domesticated animals against our salad plates still simmer. Two University of California extension agents recently weighed in on tainted greens from animal agriculture’s perspective, possibly a first. “Down on the Farm” host Tom Willey engages farm advisors Brooke Latack and Rebecca Ozeran on safer salads versus feel-good industry response.
Useful Resources During Shelter in Place
- This website can help agriculture producers get updates on USDA actions during the coronavirus emergency, including how to access certain services and programs and local Service Centers.
- This website has comprehensive information on all USDA announcements and actions related to the coronavirus emergency, as well as detailed FAQs.
- This website will be updated to provide the latest information related to the H2A visa program and processing of applications.
- This email is for folks who have questions, concerns, or suggestions about maintaining the food supply chain throughout this current situation.
- This email is for folks who have questions, concerns, or suggestions about ensuring kids and others have access to food and meals.
- This email is for folks who have questions, are experiencing problems, or need assistance with getting H2A workers during this coronavirus emergency.
|SAVE THE DATE: Western Alfalfa & Forage Symposium||11/16/2021|
Select a County
We Deliver the Future!
The University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR) is a statewide network of campus based Agricultural Experiment Station researchers and Cooperative Extension specialists located on the Berkeley, Davis and Riverside campuses working collaboratively with county-based Cooperative Extension advisors located in 50 county offices throughout the state.