550 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 210-B
Fresno, CA 93710
Office: (559) 241-7515
Fax: (559) 241-7539
Serving Fresno County
Useful Resources During Shelter in Place
- This website can help agriculture producers get updates on USDA actions during the coronavirus emergency, including how to access certain services and programs and local Service Centers.
- This website has comprehensive information on all USDA announcements and actions related to the coronavirus emergency, as well as detailed FAQs.
- This website will be updated to provide the latest information related to the H2A visa program and processing of applications.
- This email is for folks who have questions, concerns, or suggestions about maintaining the food supply chain throughout this current situation.
- This email is for folks who have questions, concerns, or suggestions about ensuring kids and others have access to food and meals.
- This email is for folks who have questions, are experiencing problems, or need assistance with getting H2A workers during this coronavirus emergency.
|Spring Veg Crop Research Update||4/9/2020|
|Forest Stewardship workshop - Mariposa||4/25/2020|
Select a County
We Deliver the Future!
The University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR) is a statewide network of campus based Agricultural Experiment Station researchers and Cooperative Extension specialists located on the Berkeley, Davis and Riverside campuses working collaboratively with county-based Cooperative Extension advisors located in 50 county offices throughout the state.