Assistant CE AdvisorFresno-Madera Cooperative Extension
550 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 210
Fresno, CA 93710
SpecialtyNutrient Management and Soil Quality
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Field Crops - General
- Sugar Beets
- Forage Crops - General
- Cotton - General
- Oil / Oilseed Crops - General
- Sorghum, Grain
- Soil, Plant, Water, Nutrient Relationships
- Varoquaux, N.; Cole, B (2019). Transcriptomic analysis of field-droughted sorghum from seedling to maturity reveals biotic and metabolic responses. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. December 2, 2019.
- Hollingsworth, Joy; Vasquez, Stephen (2020). Biostimulants and Grape Production. Progressive Crop Consultant. January 17, 2020.
- Hollingsworth, Joy (2020). Overview of Biostimulants in Permanent Crops. West Coast Nut. 38-40. September 2020.
- Hollingsworth, J. (2019). USDA-Natural Resource Conservation Service: What resources are available to you? On the Soil Horizon.A. Fulford. University of California Agricultural and Natural Resources. 2:2.